Calling all designers in Europe!
We have an incredible opportunity for you to showcase your creativity and innovation. We are seeking talented individuals who can design a floating pot made out of mycelium. By participating, you will have the chance for a cooperation contract with Grown bio. Don’t miss out on this exciting chance to collaborate with us!
- Start Date: June 27, 2023 at 00:00
- End Date: July 12, 2023 at 23:59
The competition is available to all designers living in Europe who are 18 years old or above.
- The design should show how the floating pot can be used to better understand if it will work
- Please include a visual representation or description showing how the floating pot will be used
- Size Limit: Maximum dimensions of 44 cm x 66 cm, with a height limit of 10 cm
Ownership and Compensation
- Chance for a cooperation contract with Grown bio
- Grown bio will manufacture the chosen growth form design and include it in their shop
- The cooperation contract will define the designer commission and terms of collaboration
- If sales do not reach 1000 units and Grown bio stops selling, ownership of the design will revert back to the designer
- Both Grown bio and the designer have the freedom to terminate the partnership at any time
Sales and Distribution
- The product will be sold exclusively in Europe
- Grown bio will determine the sales price for the product
- The top 3 designs will be selected by Grown Bio, and the public will be invited to rank them through social media channels
Partnership and Cooperation
Grown bio will offer a cooperation contract to the winner, including production, growth form creation, and product inclusion in the shop. The details of the cooperation contract, including the designer’s commission, will be agreed upon before starting sales.
Fill in your details to download the form for the competition
Please note that these terms and conditions are subject to change, and Grown bio reserves the right to modify any of the conditions if necessary. The general sales conditions online will also apply to this competition.
Grown bio reserves the right to refuse any entry if there is evidence of abuse or breach of these Terms and Conditions. The decision of Grown bio is final in all matters, including those not explicitly covered. Correspondence regarding decisions will not be entertained.
All submitted information regarding participants’ age, citizenship, and studies must be accurate. Any false information will result in disqualification from the competition.
By entering this competition, participants are deemed to have read, understood, and accepted these Terms and Conditions, Rules, and Regulations, agreeing to be bound by them.